Today is my 29th birthday! Yay!
Want to give a gift? Help me further expand the readership of this website, which has now cracked the Top 50 mark of the TravelBlogSites.com independent travel blog rankings at #47!
Here are options for how to give this gift:
1. Simply read and comment on an article (or three) among the 400+ on this site! I’ve put a ton of time and love into them and want them to be read!
2. Post a specific article or the general www.AroundTheWorldL.com link to your Facebook wall to share to your friends, or directly email it to someone you think might like it. (You can either copy and paste the link or use the handy “Share” buttons at the bottom of each post.)
3. Click here to go to this site’s Facebook page, and click “Like” at the top. We’re nearing 800 fans, and 1,000 is not far behind!
4. Click here to be taken to the screen to follow on Twitter. I’m @WorldLillie . I’m at 2,194 followers now, and am aiming for… a zillion of course!
5. If you’re a fancy technological champ, StumbleUpon or Digg or generally share and promote any article that fits your fancy.
Thanks in advance for your delicious gift of help promoting this site. It’s been so exciting to watch it grow, and I look forward to even greater growth in the coming year!
And now for a fascinating flashback… exactly one year ago today I was in Mui Ne beach in Vietnam, having a crazy birthday party thrown by strangers. Want the juicy details? Click here!
The author, Lillie Marshall, is National Board Certified Teacher, fitness fan, and mother of two who has been a full-time public school educator since 2003. She launched Around the World “L” Travel and Life Blog in 2009, and over 3.7 million readers have visited this site over the decade. Lillie also runs Teaching Traveling Global Education Community and Drawings Of… Educational Cartoon Site. Subscribe to her monthly newsletter, and follow on social media with the links below!